Polls are open!
Stop by and vote for your
favorite entry thru Dec. 1.
|Welcome to Cat's Challenges!
Updated November 15, 2006
Here is your opportunity to submit artwork for a chance to win a Cat's Craft Cupboard Gift
Certificate and be posted in The Winner's Circle!
Each month a new Challenge will be posted and will vary in theme, color, and/or composition.
Please see complete submission guidelines below.
1. You may submit up to three projects per challenge. Submissions may be any form of paper
art so long as it can be displayed on a foam-core board.
2. Please include your name, phone number and email address on the back of each project
submitted. A list of supplies used would be helpful, but not required.
3. Projects must be original artwork (no color copies or photos, please), feature items
purchased from Cat's Craft Cupboard, and incorporate rubber stamps.
4. Projects must be received by Wed., Nov. 15, 2006.
5. Polls will open the day after the submission deadline and remain open until the last
business day of the month.
6. You may cast your vote in person at the Cupboard during regular business hours (one vote
per person, please). Please note, votes cannot be accepted via email or phone.
7. Winners will be announced the first of the month and will receive a $15.00 In-Store
Merchandise Gift Certificate. The winning project will also be posted in The Winner's Circle on
8. All projects submitted for Cat’s Challenges become the property of Cat’s Craft Cupboard.
The fine print: Cat's Challenges may be discontinued at any time. Submission guidelines may be revised at
any time. Failure to meet the requirements as listed in the guidelines may be cause for disqualification.
Here's the last challenge for 2006!
November Challenge: Sketch
Use this sketch as the basic composition for your project.
Theme and color scheme are limited only by your
|Congratulations to Olga R. for winning
the October Challenge!